Wondering if Im good enough for an internship

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2005   #1
Wondering if Im good enough for an internship

its been in my mind for a while now if I could actually get a job at a small in house studio doing 3d work or preaty much anyone whos offering in the bay area. Heres just some of my work. Im only 2 years into school doing 3d work, and am curently also learning animation. But please be honest, does it seem hopefull to you guys that I could get a gig at all? since I am anxious. BTW a note on the granney, its davinci's sketch and he had the girl with that bust size, so hey, I like doing things no one else does.

Old 02 February 2005   #2
Just my 'One Man's Opinion'

Don't show granny. put her in a box, drop her from a plane and activate the nuclear detonator that was rapped around her.

And add some environment texture for the junkie. And would it hurt to add a better light setup?

Last edited by Don Kayote : 02 February 2005 at 07:02 AM.

Old 02 February 2005   #3
finish off granny and definitely show her.! shes awesome.
one thing i dont specifically like is the creature. it just seems that a lot of the detail in it is there for no purpose at all, and not very well laid out. with the granny you could atleast show the original picture that you based it off of, and then show her.

anyway you show lots of potential if you keep it up.

Old 02 February 2006   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread