Short film-"SQUISH"

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2005   #1
Short film-"SQUISH"

Here's a clip from one of the movies I've done. The goal here was to combine live action elements with 3D characters and backdrops.

http://www.vizionstudios.com/ (Right-click on "movie" and then click on "Save target as...")

P.S.: The music is a temp track that'll eventually be replaced...just so ya know.

-Brian

Old 02 February 2005   #2
link doesn't work...

Old 02 February 2005   #3
<Sigh>...yeah I was afraid of that. I'm using a friend's website. it's not used to having a lot of traffic. I'll see if I can get the film up somewhere else.

-Brian

Old 02 February 2005   #4
OK, I went and got my own domain. the link should work now.

http://daringstudios.com/Squishshort.mov

Old 02 February 2005   #5
It was ok.

Old 02 February 2005   #6
thanks.....i think.

-Brian

Old 02 February 2005   #7
I thought the first shot of the character on the dog was well done!

But I thought the static nature of the following shots didn't meet the standard you set for yourself in the opening.

Old 02 February 2005   #8
What compression did you use?
Quicktime can't read it!

Old 02 February 2005   #9
i see

ok at first i was watching the fil and iw as thinking this is pointless.. bu then i read u wanted to combine live action with 3d.. ok so her goes the character just seemed really good with the dog. but then at that rave it seemed he was a little to sharp or in focus i think,, he stood out... may i ask wahts the point of the story>?? i read this is a clip and i kinda wanna see the rest of it.... this film was funny cause the temp track is all club like and it does not match the story at all LMAO .. i found that extremely funny... i dont know if u did that purposly but it was funny also the scene where their at the rave maybe have a better rave footage cause that one wasnt even moving at all it seemed very static... im guessing the guy is supposed to be kinda brave and i dont see what he scared of... a bunch of people standing around with lazer lights... how about a bunch of people dancing.. thats more scary right?? Radio

Old 02 February 2006   #10
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread