Photoshop curve in shake

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Display Modes
  01 January 2005
Photoshop curve in shake

Do you know the curve tool in photoshop, where you decide the white point of an image?
I have to do the same thing, but in shake...but not on a clip movie, but on a sequence images.
I tried in finalcut, but without good results.
  01 January 2005
There is a levels macro that does this. Also you could do that in the "color > expand" node.
  01 January 2005
I'm a newbie, so i don't know how to use macros, but expand works great and i find what i'm looking for....
thanks a lot guy!
  01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.