L'Azouza

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2005
L'Azouza

Hi all!

"L'Azouza" is the old woman in tunisian dialect.
i have a synopsis for an animation about this old woman that is a typical tunisian old woman in a typical tunisian deco.
i'm working on her sketchs and wips.
so i thought that shearing my expirience from the begining is more excited than keepnig it for my self.
here the 2d and 3d is not a good job and it does not get paid off so all i have is my own satisfaction in doing what i most like "dreaming".
ok let's go.

and need ur opinions

excuse my english
Attached Images
File Type: jpg profile.jpg (44.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg dec01.jpg (74.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg azouza.jpg (62.7 KB, 16 views)

01 January 2005
reminds me of triplets of belville id like to see a little more action in the sketches, even if it's just a simpple task(drinking tea, vacuuming, etc). Would be much more interesting than her just sitting in a chair. Good start though

01 January 2005
I think I am partial to the last sketch. I like the detail you have begun on the room's interior. The furniture sets the time period and the lady is very well drawn. I was wondering is their anyway you could add rocking chair that moves?

01 January 2005
your lines in first sketch iare loose and good. you have made the women sit on a stable chair. I think so if it was a swinging chair, it would be good. you can give the woman's hand a knitting set.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread