|01-10-2005, 04:22 AM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 219 "shoot the big ones first"
"shoot the big ones first"
and dont forget to comment on the upcoming:
Coming Soon: MATTE WARS (Paint a Matte painting in one day)
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|01-10-2005, 04:58 AM||#2|
Really fun to do this one...
About 15 min, photoshop.
Last edited by DoInferno : 01-10-2005 at 05:04 AM.
|01-10-2005, 11:22 AM||#3|
Sqornshellus Zeta anyone?
Photo and 3D dude
Join Date: Dec 2002
five minutes funny
Ahhhh, good to be back. Well sort of, once a week at best. Still working.
101 women WIP
Last edited by zem : 01-10-2005 at 11:29 AM.
|01-10-2005, 04:05 PM||#4|
DoInferno - I like that one a lot! I guess they are giant bulldog-faced rock men?
Hey Zem! - good to see you back. Its ok, just post when you can. Your sketch is a cute idea!
-= Some days, the dragon wins. =-
|01-10-2005, 04:16 PM||#5|
Join Date: Dec 2004
bgnah.. Not in the mood of drawing for a long time and providing a good picture..
So here's my little thingie.
(The big one on the horse isn't really near, hes just so darn big )
|01-10-2005, 08:46 PM||#12|
Faster, More intenseportfolio
Join Date: Mar 2003
Shoot the big ones first
OpenCanvas / Wacom / About 1,5 hours / Event file
Good to see you people still around!
|01-10-2005, 08:55 PM||#13|
Mayrhofer Reinhartshuber Martin
@Sir Lumps: I like yours the most. The hunter and the kid are great, so are the rhinos
1,5h Photoshop CS. Took pretty long, cause i was watching TV during work.
|01-10-2005, 09:09 PM||#14|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Hmm... My webserver is down... Hope attachments are ok.
EDIT: Yay! It's back!
Took me about two hours using Photoshop and a tablet.
The phrase today just reminded me of 'advice' shouted out by people in the room when I play video games.
Which of course, is a game faux pas. You're supposed to save the big guy for last.
Last edited by RaisedByWolves : 01-20-2005 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Webspace returned
|01-10-2005, 10:12 PM||#15|
shoot the big eyes first
Man I feel so depleted.
I spent like 3 hours trying to figure out what to draw and doing all sorts of experiments messing around but nothing I could really grasp or finish. So I started doodling which i usually do and came up with this.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|