|12-08-2004, 01:43 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 186 "Rudolf & Santa; OUTLAWS"
"Rudolf & Santa, OUTLAWS"
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|12-08-2004, 06:53 PM||#5|
As in the song...
Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolf join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say. "Rudolf with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then how the reindeer loved him, laughed and shouted out with glee, "Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!"
-= Some days, the dragon wins. =-
|12-08-2004, 09:14 PM||#8|
Carlos E Vega
Design Director/Graphic Designer, Illustrator
Join Date: Apr 2004
robyinayles! Let's tell the world who Rudolph is. I didn't know you could sing
|12-08-2004, 11:41 PM||#12|
in a moat, USA
This would be a fun one to make.. lol.
Well guys sorry I could not join you all last week I have been so overwheled with finals and I got sick, but I am all done tomorrow so I will definelty be doing my sketches.
Now I am off to my house to eat some bday cake before I sleep for the first time this week.
Whether you think you can or you can't, you probably right.
JOIN THE DSG
|12-09-2004, 04:33 AM||#14|
Stealthy Tea Monkeyportfolio
Join Date: Jun 2002
It was going somewhere, then I lost it... oh well. At least I'm practicing!
30 mins PS
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|