Want to buy Lightwave 8

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2004   #1
Want to buy Lightwave 8

legit with a licens transfer, obviously. I want a comercial license complete with that sexy dongel.

Please make me real nice offer I canīt refuse.
vitalinjection@hotmail.com

Old 12 December 2004   #2
Bought a copy

Bought a copy now, registered with Newtek. Got the license to kill right back in email. I am one happy dude.

Old 12 December 2004   #3
So,,,, now that you have it what are you going to do with it.

Old 12 December 2004   #4
You should totally render a box. Then post your picture here!

Old 12 December 2004   #5
First box modeling, then box rendering... I see a trend

Old 12 December 2004   #6
Hmm box modeling. Ic. Now thats a new concept.

Seriously, Iīve been using 3ds since r1 and Maya since v3.

But now, as I am going independent, Lightwave was what I could afford. Wich isnīt so bad as it might come off. 3ds isnīt all that, neither is Maya, they all choke under pressure. The only thing that sucks is that I once again have to learn new software from ground up.

But I am looking forward to making the switch. The Lightwave modeler. The renderer. And the speedy workflow. All promised to me by serious native Lightwavians.

Or shouldnīt I have trust them? Maybe they lied to me just to torment me?! Theyīre just sociopats getting off on lying to me?! So I am scre*ed?!
Ah well. At least I own a dongle now anyways. And I have found great many uses for it actually. Even some sexual. Oh and itīs almost kinda purple-pink?! Do you guys also unplugg it, and sleep with it under your pillows?

Old 12 December 2004   #7
I wear mine like a necklace

Old 12 December 2004   #8
Some lightwave people (all 3d software has these guys too actually), are like those fanatical apple people. You know the guys that tell you all about how great a mac is for three of the most boring hours, then when you tell them that you are happy with a PC they kinda get that "I am going to kill you" look. You know the one where the left eye twitches, and even though they are looking right at you it seems like they are looking far far away. Then their hands turn to shakey fists of white knuckled rage, the veins start appearing on the forhead and neck. You swear you can hear some teeth grinding. You panic for a second but realize that there isn't any muscle in the nerds body so your not really that afraid. So you try to push them over the edge by saying something stupid like "and I don't like that the mouse only has one button, what's up with that?"

Some guys can hit a lot harder than they look, but it's the screaming that really scars you for life...

Ahem, I have a parallel port dongle. It's bigger than your USB dongle!

Old 12 December 2004   #9
Originally Posted by VitalInjection: And I have found great many uses for it actually. Even some sexual.

Remind me to never borrow your dongle.

Old 12 December 2004   #10
Originally Posted by SplineGod: Remind me to never borrow your dongle.
Fair enough. But iīll at least show you mine if you flash yours. Itīs a promise.

Seriously, I feel.... welcomed into the LW community.... in some weirdo way....

But uncon; you should have known size donīt matter by now. Frequency and persistence beats size any day

Last edited by VitalInjection : 12 December 2004 at 05:40 PM.

Old 01 January 2006   #11
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread