|11 November 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 161 "Rock & Roll Paradise"
"Rock & Roll Paradise"
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|11 November 2004||#2|
all sorts of fun, really
Den Haag, Netherlands
Now this is a nice topic, brains creative side is in overdrive allready.
Now...where did I leave my air-guitar?
"Creativity is found in Unlikely places"
|11 November 2004||#4|
Rock -n- Roll Paradise
I hope this isn't too much of a tribute. I did use the original poster as a reference.
About 1 hr PS/Wacom
Jeff, that is super cool - love it!!
-= Some days, the dragon wins. =-
Last edited by robinayles : 11 November 2004 at 11:01 PM.
|11 November 2004||#5|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Jeffsimpson, that's really good!!
I like how you can tell which beatle is which, especially with Paul McCartney since you show very little of him but enough to tell who it is.
|11 November 2004||#6|
Join Date: Oct 2004
A rock and roll over paradise...
To each its own....this guys paradise was a pet cementery under a red night...go figure
Last edited by SpaceCowboySpike : 11 November 2004 at 04:26 AM.
|11 November 2004||#7|
Yeah...this was all I could think up. Took 35mins in Painter. Kinda crappier than I hoped it would turn out, but it is late and I do not have any more time to spend on it.
Rock + Roll in Paradise = RocknRoll Paradise. :}
|11 November 2004||#9|
Robert J. Tiess
Join Date: Jun 2003
When Stevie finally got his distortion pedal he was in Rock and Roll heaven...
CP8 + PSP9 + Wacom, about an hour.
|01 January 2006||#15|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|