|11 November 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 158 "The edge of Paradise"
"The edge of Paradise"
Posted Nov 11 9 am EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|11 November 2004||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Alright, coming home from a shitty day, paradise is having the loved one waiting for you in a warm cosy bed.
Tho it was hard to draw a guy without turning it into a Village people poster so It had to be a woman.
So, the end of the bed, the edge of paradise
Couldnt be more commersial along the "sex sells" but the man with the messed up tie who was supposed to stand at the side of the bed ruined the composition
Photoshop, bout an hour while watching tv.
if you spit at Sarkeesian, this is the playlist for you.
|11 November 2004||#4|
c r e a t i v eportfolio
paradise.. the edge
nearly 3hours, Photoshop
working on my new technique through my sketches, guys feel free to post me ur comments, looking foreward to it.
|11 November 2004||#7|
Join Date: May 2004
Alice: Beautifull eyes!
Keem: Those clouds, very cool. Over the top breasts though
Juji: Wow, wonderfull colors! And that tree, didn't see that is was something at first. Stunning!
|11 November 2004||#8|
Sketcher Without Timeportfolio
Bart van Walderveen
Join Date: Mar 2004
40 mins PSP Wacom
great work so far,
I like your style Alice!
ghostfire: nice mood
Keem: nice style, maybe that black lines are a bit over the top.
Juji: I like that tree and the mood of the background forest. nice colors
Enter my anatomy thread
|11 November 2004||#11|
Stealthy Tea Monkeyportfolio
Join Date: Jun 2002
Fantastic work everyone! Especially yours Cyanid!
45 mins... PS. Bleach!
|11 November 2004||#14|
the girl from the wellportfolio
Michele Chang Wei-Fang
Join Date: Sep 2004
wow! so many gorgeous sketches today great job everyone
just testing out some new brushes i made in photoshop for painting today and came up with this:
approx 1 hour, PS7, coffee
|Thread Closed share thread|