New long ds gameplay footage

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11 November 2004   #1
New long ds gameplay footage

Im just posting this for the people who hasnt seen the ds in action, or havent seen a lot of it in action. If after seeing this you still say its not innovative.....then I guess Ill give up. This is not anti psp post, just to show you what the ds can do:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nwt/d...vie/dssoft.html
__________________
Im not feeling smart so Ill leave this blank until something comes to my mind.
 
Old 11 November 2004   #2
I wasn't really interested in the DS until now! That gameplay with the stylus is funky. Plus I saw a DS version of Advance Wars!! And what is up with that game where you rub the girl? A little strange.

Jeff
 
Old 11 November 2004   #3
Damn that looks cool.

Yaaaaay finally some innovative game play!
__________________
Maestro 2 is out!
 
Old 11 November 2004   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by danydrunk
Im just posting this for the people who hasnt seen the ds in action, or havent seen a lot of it in action. If after seeing this you still say its not innovative.....then I guess Ill give up. This is not anti psp post, just to show you what the ds can do:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nwt/d...vie/dssoft.html

I'm replying to this danydrunk just to say your sig cracked me up.

That is all for now.

-L
__________________

 
Old 11 November 2004   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lane_daughtry
I'm replying to this danydrunk just to say your sig cracked me up.

That is all for now.

-L

Sorry but I dont understand what "cracked me up" means, english is not my first language. So is it like somehting funny? or is it disrispectfull for you?
__________________
Im not feeling smart so Ill leave this blank until something comes to my mind.
 
Old 11 November 2004   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by danydrunk
Sorry but I dont understand what "cracked me up" means, english is not my first language. So is it like somehting funny? or is it disrispectfull for you?


If somebody says "You crack me up", it always means "you make me laugh". It's nearly always a compliment.
__________________
Maestro 2 is out!
 
Old 11 November 2004   #7
Yay! Developers are going to have a field day with this thing.
__________________
"There Really is No Secret"
Martin Brennand - mocha Product Manager - Imagineer Systems
 
Old 11 November 2004   #8
Definitely looks like a fun system to play with.
Touching is good for you.
__________________
"I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle." - Arthur Dent.
 
Old 11 November 2004   #9
ok, now the big question: if it can be used as a PDA/organizer... can i slip it past my fiance?
 
Old 11 November 2004   #10
Is Pink the official DS color?
It seems that everything DS has pink...

Just Look at some pictures from the DS event in Japan!





 
Old 11 November 2004   #11
only in the japanese advertisements
__________________
Im not feeling smart so Ill leave this blank until something comes to my mind.
 
Old 11 November 2004   #12
its only pink in japanese advertisements because Japanese pop star Utada is the spokesperson for the DS and her favorite color is pink.
__________________
NINTENDO FOREVER!
 
Old 11 November 2004   #13
Pink is a cool color *thumbs up* Like the Pink Panther, and you know how cool he was!
__________________
Art Station - Tumblr
 
Old 11 November 2004   #14
And on that note after watching the actual vid, I have to say ive been swayed from getting a psp to getting a ds.... seriously... unless psp can counter THAT.... i mean... psp has the grafix which im all for but god damn that ds looked fun.. and that chat thing.. picto chat they call it i think? man oh man... drawing pac man! like i was never sure how it would really work but im very pleasently surprised..

just makes me wonder what they have in store for Revolution.... *drools*
__________________
Art Station - Tumblr
 
Old 11 November 2004   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta-Ve
And on that note after watching the actual vid, I have to say ive been swayed from getting a psp to getting a ds.... seriously... unless psp can counter THAT.... i mean... psp has the grafix which im all for but god damn that ds looked fun.. and that chat thing.. picto chat they call it i think? man oh man... drawing pac man! like i was never sure how it would really work but im very pleasently surprised..

just makes me wonder what they have in store for Revolution.... *drools*
Check out some of PSP's Gameplay footage at Gamesages...
Than make a decision...

Ridge Racers for DS:


Ridge Racers for PSP:
 
Thread Closed share thread



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
CGSociety
Society of Digital Artists
www.cgsociety.org

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump
Miscellaneous

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.