|11 November 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 151 "Desperados"
Posted Nov 3 7 am EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|11 November 2004||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2003
Nice desperado ducasse...
But he doesn't look too healthy though...
I played a little with Art Rage, a really neet tool.
Those crayons reminded me of the old kindergarden days
|11 November 2004||#4|
Carlos E Vega
Design Director/Graphic Designer, Illustrator
Join Date: Apr 2004
I'm looking for...
...Manuel "el Malo" Jones. 3.5 hrs PS/Wacom. Took my sweet time on this one, enjoy!
|11 November 2004||#5|
2nd year Illustration student
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Join Date: Oct 2004
i made it in here....... XD ill make a better one in a bit
time: you can just watch ¬_¬
edit: did it wrong XD never mind
consider this a placeholder then ¬_¬
Last edited by El-Rodente : 11 November 2004 at 07:21 PM.
|11 November 2004||#9|
Concept / Production design Artist / Freelance Illustrator
Join Date: May 2003
Cyanid that's great .
Tuzz thought I should make my Daily Sketches with that Flash-tool-thingy,
'cos taht way they're really sketches... He's right of course
Well here goes Tuzz! click me
Oh anybody interested in a copy of Painter....
|11 November 2004||#10|
Really great sketch there Art2! I'm gonna have to try that site from home where I can use my stylus instead of a mouse. The mouse just ain't doin' it!
-= Some days, the dragon wins. =-
|11 November 2004||#12|
I have RSI anyway. I need to learn to grip things less maniacally!
-= Some days, the dragon wins. =-
|11 November 2004||#13|
Death of a Desperado
"He had it coming"
1 hour ArtRage / 15 min PhotoShop / Wacom Intuos3 9x12 <---- my new toy!
~ Shane Taber
"If I try- I'm halfway to triumph."
MadCat/Timberwolf Mech WIP
Last edited by ThreedyModeler : 11 November 2004 at 12:31 AM. Reason: forgot desperados are outlaws... not just cowboys
|11 November 2004||#15|
the girl from the wellportfolio
Michele Chang Wei-Fang
Join Date: Sep 2004
when you're far away from home..
ahhh finally got some time to myself at the end of the day.. can't seem to keep away from my new wacom lol.. practice, practice..
and i'm in love with open canvas 1.1
about 45-ish minutes
CollabBATTLE | monday (3d wip - nudity warning) | warwitch (2d)
(some outdated) quickies and wips: [•] [•] [•]
Last edited by deaderthanred : 11 November 2004 at 12:55 AM. Reason: forgot to state time
|Thread Closed share thread|