|11 November 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 150 "Avatar Fight Club: Part 2/ CAR RACING"
"Avatar Fight Club: Part 2/ CAR RACING"
Posted Nov 2 7 am EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|11 November 2004||#2|
Carlos E Vega
Design Director/Graphic Designer, Illustrator
Join Date: Apr 2004
Eat my dust...
Boy i feel empowered today! By 7:10 this morning I had voted! what a wonderful feeling! And since I couldn't go back to sleep...I sketched. Here ya go, 1.45Hr PS/Wacom.
Look forward to seeing everyones entries.
|11 November 2004||#3|
Soupy all night longportfolio
Join Date: May 2004
Hopefully I can contribute something for this topic -- I'm envisioning a Mario Kart kind of scene . I'm back from vacation and the Red Sox have won their first World Series in 86 years, so there shouldn't be as many distractions for awhile.
Still gotta change out of my Halloween costume, tho.
|11 November 2004||#6|
the real oneportfolio
Join Date: May 2003
This was a topic I could't miss...
around 2h (!), pencil + photoshop
I don't remember seeing salamander in any avatar topic, so... here it is
|11 November 2004||#7|
Auckland, New Zealand
Join Date: Feb 2003
waah I'm telling mummy on you Cyanid! Your cowardly surprise attack has caught me at a weak moment - I don't have my PC or wacom at the moment. Is it worth trying to defend myself on a crappy mac powerbook with one of those touchpad mouse thingummys? hrm.
In conclusion, great work mate, bloody funny
|11 November 2004||#8|
to the next step!portfolio
San Mateo, USA
Join Date: Feb 2003
hehe great sketches guys!!
elmasfeo nice camera angle!
here is my entry...3h photoshop+wacom
|11 November 2004||#10|
Hey don't let that stop you...just pick some other Avatars and pick on them...like Cyanid did with Vitriolic's Avatar!
-= Some days, the dragon wins. =-
|11 November 2004||#11|
Join Date: Feb 2003
Lets start the war
2 hours ps+wacom
Do not know why supervilga is the most easy person......
maybe because he is so weak
Last edited by AHMED-3D : 11 November 2004 at 09:53 PM.
|11 November 2004||#12|
Sketcher Without Timeportfolio
Bart van Walderveen
Join Date: Mar 2004
hehe too bad you don't have your pc atm...well maybe you can attack in an other thread like this in the future
Enter my anatomy thread
|11 November 2004||#14|
Faster, More intenseportfolio
Join Date: Mar 2003
Avatar Fight Club: Part 2/ Car racing
Opencanvas/Wacom/2,5 Hours/ Event file
Im so fast, you guys dont even fit on the same picture
cLos71: Nice one. Good mood.
Cyanid: be carefull who you pic a fight with. (hint: do not pic on girls, they are very vindictive)
Elmasfeo: Great perspective. I guess we like the same perspective.
Goro: fantastic, the memories this one brings on!
AHMED-3D: I should probably tie you behind my car for that remark
Art2: Oh come on. Just a quick one.
|11 November 2004||#15|
Lord of the postsportfolio
M. Oguz Tas
Oh boy, another avatar topic
So, here is mine. 1.5 - 2 hours. Wacom/ArtRage-Painter-Photopaint. Not happy with it, but i need to sleep.
Sorry for my terrible English.
|Thread Closed share thread|