MacOSX Window Trick

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2004   #1
MacOSX Window Trick

Not sure if anyone was havin this problem but i always had a problem with my Hypershade window being stuck on the top of the screen with no option of moving it only closing or opening....if u actually get it to open in a seperate window just double on the top of the window and it goes to the dock LEAVE IT THERE! it take takes a little while to open a scene but hey who cares at least u can open and close and move it around to a second moniter if u have one....i dunno maybe i got excited for no reason...

Old 10 October 2004   #2
ohh yea

What i usually do is i just go to display preferences in my system preferences and change the resolution on my monitor so i can grab the top of the window so i can move it once i got it in the right place i change the resolution back

Old 10 October 2004   #3
I've never had a problem with that, why don't you just hit F9 to activate expose' and select that to be the front window?

Old 10 October 2004   #4
also in mac how do you display the output window ???

Old 10 October 2004   #5
fixing the window problem

if you go into displays in the system preferences you can change the arrangement of the second monitor. If you arrange it so that the second monitor window starts below the top bar then it won't open up beneath it. I used to have this problem all the time if I had hypershade or outliner on my second monitor when i closed it, It would come back on my first monitor and be under the bar. Hope this helps

the output window is the same as console window under the windows pull down at top, i believe

Old 01 January 2006   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread