|10 October 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 137 "21st Century Witch"
"21st Century Witch"
Posted Oct 20 10 am EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|10 October 2004||#4|
Omnipotent and omniscient
Join Date: Dec 2002
Quick Open Canvas sketch...
I must say that I have learned (IMO) a good amount from WPEs some of you guys have shared. Though I didn't have the time to make anything better nor fancier, I really do appreciate it! Thanks!
"Every century has their way of burning witchs"
Inspiration sources : http://www.louisfabien.fr - paintings
|10 October 2004||#5|
Lord of the postsportfolio
M. Oguz Tas
1.5 hours while watching TV, Wacom/ArtRage-Photopaint
Edit :I forgot to paint the knife which you can see its lines
Sorry for my terrible English.
Last edited by augustus : 10 October 2004 at 07:07 PM.
|10 October 2004||#15|
21st Century Anime Witch.
1.5 hrs PS/Wacom
-= Some days, the dragon wins. =-
|Thread Closed share thread|