Half my model is sub d, half polygon.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2004
Half my model is sub d, half polygon.

half of my model was hidden, and then i set it to sub d to start working. Modo crashed because i have nvidia buggy drivers, luckily auto save is on. i didn't lose anything, but that chunk of my model was still in sub d, the other half was poly. anyone know how i fix?

Last edited by Levitateme : 09 September 2004 at 12:00 AM.

09 September 2004
Actually others may happen across the same issue so maybe we should answer the question even though you already did so others can learn.

You can use the Info/Statistics Viewport to select polygons by Type. If you have SubD, SubPatches, or polys combined in your model you can click on the + sign located to the left of the polygon type in the Statistics viewport. Very handy!

BP

09 September 2004
Thanks brad, ok ill do that from now on.

09 September 2004
i still think you should turn on vertex arrays even though lux says not to., exit app. load it, and keep em on.

solved all my modo problems/crashes on my gf fx5600, and made the app like over 10x faster

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread