Has anyone received their permanent licence yet?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2004
Question Has anyone received their permanent licence yet?

Started modo this morning. T-9 days to lock-out. I ordered mine online on the 19th and haven't received my permanent licence email yet. Has anyone else?

09 September 2004
Not as of yet, but I was figuring that either my retail package would show up before the timer ran out, or they'd just issue an extension key of some sort.

Looking forward to having a manual to peruse, though. 900 pages is a bit much to have to read on screen

Originally Posted by dotTom: Started modo this morning. T-9 days to lock-out. I ordered mine online on the 19th and haven't received my permanent licence email yet. Has anyone else?

Last edited by chrisdz : 09 September 2004 at 07:36 PM.

09 September 2004
When we ship your package we will send you an email with instructions for your perma key as well as your tracking number. These should start going out as soon as this afternoon. Not to worry!

BP

09 September 2004
I was wondering the same thing. I ordered mine on the 17th I think.
Thanks a lot, Brad, for everything!! I'm pretty pleased with my purchase!!
You guys put quite a lot of thoughtful things/ideas inside of modo!

Is the printed manual in the shipment exactly the same as the electronic documentation in the download? Great idea btw to have an immediate download!
I don't think anybody enjoys waiting for stuff.
Thanks again.

09 September 2004
Originally Posted by bradpeebler: These should start going out as soon as this afternoon. Not to worry!

BP

Hmm...been a couple days now and I never got my perma key or tracking number, has things been pushed back? Anyone else get theirs?

09 September 2004
Sorry for the slight delay. Not to worry, the packages have been built out today (it took us longer than expected to fulfill due to more demand than we had anticipated). Shipping will start sending out packages tomorrow. At that time you will receive your perma key notice via email.

Thanks for your patience. I'm anxious to see how people enjoy the integrated video help clips.

BP

09 September 2004
I'm glad demand was high - this is the first time I've been really excited about an application in quite a while, and I hope that the success propels you forward.

(I figured when I got a "14 day key" that I should just hold off worrying too much about my order for about 13 days )

Originally Posted by bradpeebler: Sorry for the slight delay. Not to worry, the packages have been built out today (it took us longer than expected to fulfill due to more demand than we had anticipated). Shipping will start sending out packages tomorrow. At that time you will receive your perma key notice via email.

Thanks for your patience. I'm anxious to see how people enjoy the integrated video help clips.

BP

09 September 2004
Originally Posted by bradpeebler:
I'm anxious to see how people enjoy the integrated video help clips.

BP

I for one can't wait! Well I mean, I can, and I will.... But many of the questions I have just needed a little extra explaning (thanks everyone here). Haveing videos with the help will be very nice. Will the DVD need to be copied to the drive or is it something I can leave in the drive?

09 September 2004
Originally Posted by drkollossus: I for one can't wait! Well I mean, I can, and I will.... But many of the questions I have just needed a little extra explaning (thanks everyone here). Haveing videos with the help will be very nice. Will the DVD need to be copied to the drive or is it something I can leave in the drive?

Given Lux's cool stance on dongles and node locking (the lack there of) I can't imagine them implementing some pony "Please insert your original DVD to model" protection scheme :-)

The modo "no-CD" crack? I don't think so.

09 September 2004
Gah. Protection schemes.

Add that to "religion" and "politics" as a topic that I'd like to avoid when I'm in a good mood.

Originally Posted by dotTom: Given Lux's cool stance on dongles and node locking (the lack there of) I can't imagine them implementing some pony "Please insert your original DVD to model" protection scheme :-) The modo "no-CD" crack? I don't think so.

09 September 2004
sorry for bringing this thread back up again but did anyone receive the permanent licence or the package already?

regards chris

09 September 2004
7 days remaining for me

I hope Luxology team don't forget me before the end of the evaluation period

09 September 2004
Unhappy

4 days left...

Thread Closed share thread