Houdini 7.171

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2004   #1
Houdini 7.0.171

Hey Guys,

Houdini 7.0.171 can now be downloaded at http://sidefx.vislab.usyd.edu.au/

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

P.S. Its great to see that they have a Houdini Forum on here now too

Last edited by MatrixNAN : 09 September 2004 at 01:34 AM.

Old 09 September 2004   #2
hiya nate
just to let you know jason posted this already...just a post or two below this in fact [just a lil typo made in the thread title thats all, although he does have a very valid reason ]
regards
monsieurblack

www.3DBuzz.com
Super Duper Moderator™ | Law Enforcer | SuperHero | Spam Filter

Last edited by monsieurblack : 09 September 2004 at 10:29 AM.

Old 09 September 2004   #3
Originally Posted by MatrixNAN: P.S. Its great to see that they have a Houdini Forum on here now too
Yeah, I think so, I hope soon we will be a big happy family, with some "Family Guys" overthere.

My best wishes from Spain to this Houdini comunity.

Old 09 September 2004   #4
Informing of an Update

Hey Guys,

Yeah I noticed that I made a mistake on the version number by leaving out a zero but I still do not know how to fix it in the thread. I can fix it on the orginal post but not the thread title as far as I can tell. I know Jason posted a few down below. I was just trying to let people know that there has been an update, and I put the link so they would not have to go fishing for it or complain about not having one or hunt for Jason's post. I am not trying to step on anyones toes or one up anyone. I was just trying to be helpful.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

Old 09 September 2004   #5
hey nate!
Wassup man!, I see you in lots of forums.... nice to see your interested in houdini...
Keep it up.
Maybe we can work together on a fx war here on cgtalk... until then best opf luck on the avalanche competiion
Cheers mate

Old 10 October 2004   #6
Sounds good to me. :) ;)

Hey DarkTDing,

Yeah I would not mind working with you on an FX War. Probably won't be able to do another one until after Christmas. I am doing some contract jobs, developing an auto muscle bone character rig system, modeling an XK-140 that I am going to sell on turbo squid, and trying to learn more renderman coding so I am slammed until christmas. I think practically everyone dropped out of the Avalanche FX challenge due to everyone working and computational time restraints too. It would probably of helped if I did not start the contest about half way into it too. lol

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

Old 01 January 2006   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread