|08 August 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 83: my personal demon”
"my personal demon"
Posted Aug 27 10:40 EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|08 August 2004||#6|
me, at my computer, late into the night, messing around on CGTalk when i REALLY should be working on my project for school. and on a grander scale, summer is almost over, this is my last year of high school, and in a year i'll be going to college.
time is my demon.
oh yes. 20 mins, mechanical pencil on a piece of note paper. i thought the "DATE" in the top left corner was appropriate.
this is also the first thing i've ever posted on CGTalk. you can see why
|08 August 2004||#7|
VFX Supervisor / Artist
Well, I decided to twist things up a little. I changed it to my Personnel Demon. Bad pun, but it turned out alright.
20 min sketch 40 minute color in Photoshop.
this is a lot of fun. A good distraction at work.
|08 August 2004||#12|
not new, just rareportfolio
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Join Date: Aug 2004
Darn it, DrakeX was to fast for me! I allways struggle with time, is it getting to an appointment, keeping a deadline or calling bestest friends 9 hours away...
Open Canvas 1.1, 1.5h
You guys rock!
01110010 00110000 01101101 01100101 01110010 00110000
|08 August 2004||#15|
VFX Supervisor / Artist
nice one J_Grieve
Love the freaky rabbit thing. the pink and the gray makes a good clash, works for the piece. Somehow those eyes still look friendly. odd. Keep it up.
|Thread Closed share thread|