|08-10-2004, 03:29 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 66.5: "As soon as the dame walked in, I knew she was trouble...."
"As soon as the dame walked in, I knew she was trouble...." By ROR
In honor of SIGGRAPH conference...
Posted Aug 10 6:30 EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|08-11-2004, 04:38 AM||#6|
huh? what? que?portfolio
Dreaming in cities and purple Cocodriles
well this is a nice topic, i always liked detective stories!
so here it is:
i think i must get more into texture and colors.. a need a lot of experimenting, but it´s nice to learn.
|08-11-2004, 12:15 PM||#8|
hello,i know that this is very unsuccessful pic................but pls don´t beat me
sorry for my terrible english......
|08-11-2004, 09:49 PM||#13|
Error : Success
Join Date: May 2002
just a quick one from me, did the glows by taking a silhouette selection, expanding it doing a feather then filling white, kinda worked. [Edit] shifted things around a little looks better now.
3db2, nice feel & look to this one, veils a nice touch
Drumwhore, nice work on this one, so what is she saying then?
MustardWash, heh nice idea
Last edited by Kieronh : 08-11-2004 at 10:30 PM.
|08-11-2004, 09:57 PM||#14|
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Join Date: Jan 2004
thanks she's then making a boring comment about time
|08-12-2004, 01:56 AM||#15|
Do it in camera.
Los Angeles, USA
Join Date: Jan 2004
about 30 min in PS with a wacom. Still getting use to it.
"I have never been forced to accept compromises, but I have willingly accepted constraints."
- Charles Eames
Last edited by Divideby0 : 08-14-2004 at 06:29 AM.
|Thread Closed share thread|