|08-07-2004, 10:27 AM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 64 : "Failed Star Wars Villains"
"Failed Star Wars Villains" By ROR
Posted Aug 6 6:30 EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|08-07-2004, 02:41 PM||#4|
Job needed within field
Join Date: Jun 2004
I would reference from www.goodbrush.com it may help you, understand painting a little more , concept design and dramatic lighting, and working with your colors in layers as in oil painting, check it out, I'll think you'll like it and it will inspire you to do more, keep it up, you'll get there
The Score....Dun dun dada Dah!!!!
|08-07-2004, 03:02 PM||#5|
El Mono del Marportfolio
Elmer, NJ, USA
Hey we're back to #62 again. Nice job, Goblin King. Hopefully I'll have time to work on one today.
|08-07-2004, 07:22 PM||#10|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Here is mine.
I was playing around with photoshops brushes and was just scribbling on the window when I saw the shape of a evil skull like thing and then I created this face...when I did it i was not trying to come up with something for this topic but I decided to use it cause it looks evil or something, plus I think it fits the topic.
|08-07-2004, 09:29 PM||#12|
Soupy all night longportfolio
Join Date: May 2004
"Well, we could always make him a good guy. . ."
About an hour PS/Wacom
Great work, gang.
|08-08-2004, 08:19 AM||#14|
Join Date: Sep 2003
this would have made things a lot more interesting.
painter / photoshop / 1hr
the breast stickers are from an imperial logo image i found on the net
Great work Drumwhore
|Thread Closed share thread|