|08 August 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 58 : "Mechas and Exoskeletons gone Amok"
"Mechas and Exoskeletons gone Amok" inspired by n2Christtheking"
Posted Aug 1 8:11 EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
LW FREE MODELS:FOR REAL Home Anatomy Thread
FXWARS:Daily Sketch Forum:HCR Modeling
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government
Last edited by RobertoOrtiz : 08 August 2004 at 12:20 PM.
|08 August 2004||#2|
i am roger, the shrubber. i design, make, and arrange shrubberies.
Join Date: Apr 2003
"One question at any rate was answered. Never, for any reason on earth, could you wish for an increase
of pain. Of pain you could wish only one thing: that it should stop. Nothing in the world was so bad as physical pain. "
a very relaxing wallpaper! :)
you CANT resist clicking this - click.
|08 August 2004||#4|
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Join Date: Jan 2004
2h / photoshop.
I kinda suck at robot design.. they're looking.. oldskool :/
Hope you like it anyway
|08 August 2004||#5|
El Mono del Marportfolio
Elmer, NJ, USA
Hey I like your choice of colors, Drumwhore. I like yours alot too, made in uterus, though it took me a few seconds to 'read' it.
|08 August 2004||#7|
It's all hot air.
University of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Nice submissions everyone. Drumwhore, I like the way you showed metal, looking forward to the day I'm able to do that
3 Hrs in PS w. WACOM - it was 600x800, but I cropped it down. I seem to be doing that on every single sketch, think I should just start drawing at 1024 x 768 and crop THOSE.
"You're not going crazy, Arthur! You're going sane in a crazy world!" - The Tick
Go do the CGTALK Sketch of the day!
|08 August 2004||#8|
Soupy all night longportfolio
Join Date: May 2004
I had a slightly different take on today's topic.
Hope you like it. 3 hours in ps / wacom
|08 August 2004||#11|
Join Date: May 2003
sory for my lately post,but I haven´t got much time........
pencil sketch 10min,inking 50min,watercolors 15min(i hate everything what need water ).... on paper,than foto with digital camera
now I´m Augustin[e
Last edited by RobertoOrtiz : 08 August 2004 at 08:18 PM.
|08 August 2004||#13|
to the next step!portfolio
San Mateo, USA
Join Date: Feb 2003
little late but couldn't miss this topic
Drumwhore that's really nice!
about an hour photoshop
|08 August 2004||#15|
Lord of the postsportfolio
Join Date: Oct 2002
When I think of Exo-Skeletons
...I think of Robots and Turtles
1- 1 1/2h
Last edited by Rasdasa : 08 August 2004 at 01:44 PM.
|Thread Closed share thread|