No undo??

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2004   #1
No undo??

hmmm my undo as seem to disappear ...i did a serach in the forum but saw nothing

whjen i go to the main edit menu it is gray i can't undo or redo after andy translation or function the coomand seems to be dead

also when ever i am, executing a command the property panel does not show up anymore

any pointers ...im a noob sorry if this is stupid like my 4th day

Last edited by Ziah : 07 July 2004 at 08:20 PM.

Old 07 July 2004   #2
go to preferences and check your undo settings.

also go to preferences > interaction > pop up prop editor , for your second question.

Old 07 July 2004   #3
thanx sheep

what is the cause for them changing tho??

Old 08 August 2004   #4
I've experienced the pop-up property page problem in the past, but not for the last couple of versions I think. What version are you using?

Haven't had a problem with the undo before.

Old 08 August 2004   #5
im using 4 i fixed it thanx to sheep i think the problem may have to do with crashing the level of undo gets depleted and the tab option gets turned off

Old 01 January 2006   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread