|07 July 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 49 : "It's getting hot in here "
"It's getting hot in here " By ZEM
Posted July 23th 9:00 EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" o plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|07 July 2004||#4|
huh? what? que?portfolio
Dreaming in cities and purple Cocodriles
hmm seems like we like women on fire!
by the way, the bad one is not the girl, the real devil is the cat, he is possesed by some kind of spirit and that's why he is so quiet waiting for the flames, just to dissapear flying...
pencil + Pen + paper + Scanner + PS 1:30
|07 July 2004||#6|
Stenhousemuir, United Kingdom
Join Date: Jun 2004
'Its getting hot in here.... and hes only 3 minutes in'
haha dck you beat me with the microwave gag
Last edited by Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler : 07 July 2004 at 08:01 PM.
|07 July 2004||#8|
Next stop...the stars!
Part-time Professor, Full-Time 3-D Artist
Join Date: Feb 2002
Don't do that to a poor kitty!!!
Awwwwwwwww. the poor kitty
|07 July 2004||#9|
Seeking employment in Toronto
I think we all pretty much got the same idea.
Take a look at my websites :
http://heliosmulti.com/plaplo • my blogfolio
|07 July 2004||#14|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Tried to draw Hitler sitting in hell but he turned out to be more of a Himmler so I added some glasses so here u have him...
Tried to work more on the shadows this time thought they suck anyway...
pencil, paper - 30 min
this is kinda unfinished work but what the heck
|07 July 2004||#15|
Alias: Clockwork Beetleportfolio
About and hour and a half, two hours frustration. PS5.0, Wacom.
|Thread Closed share thread|