|07 July 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 48 : "That gota hurt! "
"That gota hurt! " By DanubuKa
Posted July 22th 9:00 EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" o plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|07 July 2004||#2|
Faster, More intenseportfolio
Join Date: Mar 2003
That gotta hurt!
Meh. a quickie.
|07 July 2004||#3|
2 packs of sugar, no milk
3d background designer, texture artist. Motion pictures/television series/video games
Join Date: Jun 2002
eehhhhehe supervlieg, that's definately ouch
I forgot my wacom pen at home today so I had to deal with the mouse. Anyway...hopefully you know which game this refers to.
|07 July 2004||#4|
J. Zachary Pike
Join Date: Mar 2004
I know dropping rhinos on hapless passerbys is nothing new. But it never gets old.
1 hr 30 mins on a wacom (Photoshop)
Supervlieg, I knew I'd see some gory posts as soon as I saw the topic, but already you've got me cringing.
- J. Zachary Pike
|07 July 2004||#7|
i am roger, the shrubber. i design, make, and arrange shrubberies.
Join Date: Apr 2003
"One question at any rate was answered. Never, for any reason on earth, could you wish for an increase
of pain. Of pain you could wish only one thing: that it should stop. Nothing in the world was so bad as physical pain. "
a very relaxing wallpaper! :)
you CANT resist clicking this - click.
|07 July 2004||#8|
Next stop...the stars!
Part-time Professor, Full-Time 3-D Artist
Join Date: Feb 2002
Ok. I would post this image. But since it isn't my submission and I didnt take the picture. I will just post the link.
Check this out of You wanna see some pain!
by the way, the guy lived, no brain damage.
|07 July 2004||#9|
Stenhousemuir, United Kingdom
Join Date: Jun 2004
Hehe he was on a tv show last week, '101 things removed from the human body' or something like that. There was another guy who got half his head blown off with a bullet and survived
|07 July 2004||#11|
I m D
Oouuu...that gota hurt!
I'd forgotten the time, probably took me bout 3hrs, or maybe more! Anyway, it was my first time doing such outlines' drawing in photoshop. Thats why it took me so long. Hope you will like it!
wacom / PS7.
Great sketches everyone!
Supervlieg: nice one, again!
jeroentje: Nice strokes!
D ' S I g N a t u r e
Last edited by dck : 07 July 2004 at 09:37 PM.
|Thread Closed share thread|