|07-19-2004, 01:18 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 45 : "Opposites Attract"
"Opposites attract" inspired by Erilaz
Posted July 19th 9:00 EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" o plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
LW FREE MODELS:FOR REAL Home Anatomy Thread
FXWARS:Daily Sketch Forum:HCR Modeling
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government
Last edited by RobertoOrtiz : 07-19-2004 at 03:10 PM.
|07-19-2004, 01:45 PM||#2|
Next stop...the stars!
Part-time Professor, Full-Time 3-D Artist
Join Date: Feb 2002
augh!!! I can't belive my computer crapped out on me!!! great. I have a broken computer at home and no way of fixing it....sigh...Looks like I won't be doing any challenges for a while.
|07-19-2004, 03:49 PM||#3|
J. Zachary Pike
Join Date: Mar 2004
Today's entry needs no explanation. My take on a very, very old concept.
Hope you like it.
1 hour 20 mins in PS with a wacom.
- J. Zachary Pike
|07-19-2004, 04:04 PM||#4|
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Join Date: Jan 2004
Here's my contribution for today.. don't exactly know how long it took, i was interrupted several times I'll say something like 1h? 1h15 maybe?
SP1R1T: I like it!
|07-19-2004, 08:10 PM||#6|
Join Date: Aug 2002
I was thinking about making an aligator and a horse but thought the idea was kinda bad so here's my sketch...
Pencil on paper - 1 hour
Coloring and cleaning in PS - 2 hours
btw, nice one Drumwhore
|07-19-2004, 09:11 PM||#8|
Faster, More intenseportfolio
Join Date: Mar 2003
A bit on the dramatic side perhaps, but this is it for today. Cheers everyone!
|07-20-2004, 02:28 AM||#11|
Isis - Moon Seerportfolio
Hi I made this image... Yin/yang... exotic one. lol hope i didn't offend anyone and i know my sense of human figure sucks, but.. lol i'm practicing!
sorry about the size.. i forgot about it when i painted it and i needed SQAURE for this so.. 640 x 640. I wont do it again I promise.. but enjoy!
Edited: Oops forgot to say.. Photoshop CS w/ intros 2 tablet... estimated... 1 hour (most is spent on outline).
Last edited by DreamMaster : 07-20-2004 at 02:30 AM.
|07-20-2004, 06:28 AM||#14|
Lurking since 1823portfolio
Keeper of the Lollies
Scare Where Designs
Auckland, New Zealand
Join Date: Jun 2004
Nilk; your stuff has improved about a thousand percent since I first saw it! You did a really good job on this one and I love seeing you grow with your style!
Keep it up nilnucci!
|Thread Closed share thread|