first post, car, 1967 pontiac gto

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2002   #1
first post, car, 1967 pontiac gto

i have been using blender for 2 years and this is the best thing by far i have gotten out of it, i hope to get 3dsmax or maya soon. http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/pontiac/gtofp.html for those of you not familiar with the american muscle car, the GTO was rated #1 muscle car, critique please!!! i need all the advice i can get, im only 16 and just starting out with CG

Old 07 July 2002   #2
That's pretty sweet Scrappy. I really like the model. I thought about getting a car like that, but now I'm looking for a 67' - 70' Dodge Charger. Nice work man. Keep it up. I know if you get your hands on Max or Maya you'll like it a lot. Take care. Peace.

Old 07 July 2002   #3
Great job, and with blender, very impressive! Only thing that needs work is the glass, very well done my friend!

Old 07 July 2002   #4
16 and working in blender. This is quality work regaurdless of that. I am more than a little impressed by it though.
www.anticz.com
www.nyxies.com
===================

Old 01 January 2006   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread