|07 July 2004||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGTalk Daily Sketch 36 : "Our Beloved Overlord"
"Our Beloved Overlord" by ROR Posted Saturday July 10TH 2004: 10:00 US EST
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* 640 x 480 or 480 x 640/ 800 X 600 or 600 x 800
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" o plagiarizing.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|07 July 2004||#2|
in a moat, USA
no photoshop, no scanner..hm i wonder if I will be able to post today.
since i havent posted all week. O_o.
Whether you think you can or you can't, you probably right.
JOIN THE DSG
|07 July 2004||#3|
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
This is my first work posted on cgtalk. When I saw the subject I immediately thought of the book "1984." If you've read it you will understand my thought track. Enjoy! Done in painter classic with wacom intuos2.
One question since I'm a noob... how do you get the pics you attach to show up full size as opposed to a thumbnail link?
Art is not a thing; it is a way. ~Elbert Hubbard
Last edited by The-13 : 07 July 2004 at 06:23 PM.
|07 July 2004||#4|
Faster, More intenseportfolio
Join Date: Mar 2003
The_13: You have to put it on your own webspace and link it
|07 July 2004||#14|
Soupy all night longportfolio
Join Date: May 2004
"Springtiiiiiiiime for Hitlerrrrrr and Germanyyyyyyyyy . . ."
All I could think of was the film "The Producers", one of the funniest things Mel Brooks has ever done. About 2 hours in photoshop.
|07 July 2004||#15|
Patricio Berrios Lobos
Infested Dark Templar
2nd try with no lines, this time following Goro's tutorial. It's supposed to be the most beloved Overlord controlling some infested Dark Templars (or maybe some jedis, who knows) to bring glory to the Swarm! by the way, never could understand what kind of animal the Overlord is, maybe some kind of ill minded lobster, don't know...
Last edited by Sir-Patroclo : 07 July 2004 at 10:30 AM.
|Thread Closed share thread|