nParticles random range lifespan Goal weight

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

06 June 2018
nParticles random range lifespan Goal weight

Hello experts
Just a beginner this side
So I was just trying to get this output youtube link is
https://youtu.be/ti-RzzGfbCg
but unable toachieve that part where the cricket balls disappear slowly. I used goal to achieve the look of the burger and used live foreverIn theLifespan Attributessection, setLifespan ModetoLive forever.I have also achieved the disappring of the balls by key framing the lifespan to 0 after curtain frames under random range lifespan mode
Can anyone help me I have used expression and I am not good at those or let me know is there is any other tool to do it

I would be really glad if someone helps me because its the last effect in the short and I have tryed my best to get it but unfortunately unable to get it. It's just getting on my nerves now....hope you people understand me and sorry this is my first time to ask questions like this so I don't really know if I have done my part right apologies if there is something missing in the question.
Please help me out...

06 June 2018
Hey, dont know if I understand your question correctly or not. But you can set lifespan easily using simple expressions. Use lifespanPP only and write for example "lifespanPP=5 orlifespanPP=rand(3,6) ",the number depends on your need. The ball will disappear after the lifespan ends. Don't know what you mean by disappear slowly though. Hope it helps.

reply share thread