|06 June 2017|
Demiurge at anastasiy.com
Los Angeles, USA
MagicSquire Photoshop panel updated to 1.6: better control of brushes in groups, more
With new 1.6 update to MagicSquire panel you can rearrange multiple brushes in groups in Adobe Photoshop, more:
What's new in MagicSquire 1.6:
– Drag’n’drop and deletion of multiple brushes is now supported
– Fixed a bug connected to Photoshop’s bug with “sample data not found” message when loading .tpl files
– Fixed varios UI conflicts connected to dialogs
– Improved drag’n’drop on CS5 and CS6 for Wacom, Huion and Ugee tablets
– Improved compatibility with .tpl files
– Multiple performance improvements in Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017 and above.
MagicSquire, brush group organizing agent inside Photoshop
I'm the author of fast Photoshop Color Wheel and color picker panel called MagicPicker. And I'm always open to suggestions and critique.
|reply share thread|