|02-13-2017, 02:15 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2016
Shading & Lighting Artist - Platige Image - Poland
Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education and entertainment.
Our successful candidate will be a shading artist, painting textures from scratch as well as talented with shot lighting and rendering. Successful applicants will have a well-developed artistic eye, a good working knowledge of color and design. As a part of the team in you will work closely with other Shading and Lighting Artists.
Work Place: Warsaw/Poland
Type of job: Permanent
- Fascinating place to work (old fortess, Warsaw, Poland)
- Working with team of CG artists with passion to create
- Unique, challenging projects with top notch technologies
- To become a part of a story
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience focused on lighting, shading or rendering
- Solid knowledge of Maya
- Working knowledge of Arnold or VRay.
- Understanding of the whole 3D pipeline from animation to compositing
- A good eye for color and detail as it relates to organic models
- Ability to adapt to a high pressure, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivation and a great team-player.
- Training in traditional arts (painting, drawing, photography, etc.)
- 3D Generalist experience
- Knowledge of the following softwares: 3ds Max/Mari/ZBrush
- Team management skills.
Are you interested in? Send us Your: CV and Demo reel with breakdown displaying your understanding of light or/and shading over here: email@example.com .
Add the “S&L Artist_ENG_02_2017” in the subject.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
Last edited by Platigecareers : 02-14-2017 at 02:39 PM.
|reply share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|