|02 February 2017|
Senior Character TD - Platige Image - Poland
Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment.
Work place: Warsaw/Poland
Type of job: Permanent
• Fascinating place to work (old fortress, Warsaw, Poland)
• Working with team of CG artists with passion to create
• Unique, challenging projects with the most advanced technologies’ solutions
• To become a part of a story
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in rigging and scripting in game development environment, commercials, VFX or equal.
• Extensive, long term experience in Maya.
• Production proven experience in design and create of face animation rigs, auto rigging systems and hi-end data flow tools in Python/MEL and/or C++.
• Experience in mentoring and support other TD’s and Character Animators.
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• Self-motivation and a great team-player.
• Previous experience working in game cinematics pipeline or CG feature environment.
• A general technical/math background including programming, scripting and software development.
• Knowledge of Motion Builder.
• Experience with Faceware and/or Vicon software.
• Experience in cloth simulation in Maya (nCloth, Syflex, Qualoth) or other Character FX tasks.
• Technical Degree.
Are you interested in? Send us Your CV or show reel over here: firstname.lastname@example.org Add the “SCTD_PI_ENG_02_2017” in the subject.
Please include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).
|reply share thread|