CG: Bibliotheque

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2004   #1
CG: Bibliotheque

Hi all!
Here are a sketch and a cg for a personal project.
C&c please!

Old 04 April 2004   #2
i like the atmosphere of the second one

one crit: it seems a little too blurry....
why not try to definite some details (like the shining thing on the center...what is it?) to focus the observer attenction?

Old 04 April 2004   #3
Wow, nice atmosphere! It's also neat to see how you worked out the perspective details in the sketch, I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I try perspective and architecture. I'd like to see the books and candle in the front have a little more sharp detail though to make them stand out from the background. Otherwise, i really like this.

Old 04 April 2004   #4
Atmosphere is great! If libraries like that would exist, I would go get some reading materials more often, hehe.
But I also think there is some lack of detail in this piece...apart from that it looks really nice

from "Lone Wolf and Cub" by Kazuo Koike & Goseki Kojima

Old 04 April 2004   #5
great atmosphere and colors! .. i really like it

My Online Portfolio

Old 04 April 2004   #6
wow! really cool. i like it. good idea. i'm just not sure what those lights are. are those lanterns or candles or what? they give a cool lighting effect, but i'm not sure why they are there sitting on the tops of piles of books. really cool though.

my homepage
my demo reel

Old 01 January 2006   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread