Scene: Pantheon Revisited

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2004   #1
Scene: Pantheon Revisited

I tweaked a scene I did some time ago.Done in Max 5 rendered in Brazil.Sorry about the quality...but I had to compress it to death to get my host to accept it.c&c welcomed...

Bredro1

Last edited by Bredro1 : 04 April 2004 at 03:14 PM.

Old 04 April 2004   #2
Great work! Though a little "grainy" its very good. Great work on the pillars/columns! And the texturing...

Keep it up!

Old 04 April 2004   #3
Nice. Good detail all around. I would maybe lighten up the lower right hand side of the pic, just to see some of the chairs a little better. Looks good.

Old 04 April 2004   #4
Thanks for the comments....the chairs aren`t actually supposed to be there.....they are actually further up the actual structure....but I wantd something to break up the floor.
I added noise to the volume light to try to get some effect of particles in the air.The only light in the actual structure is from the hole in the ceiling...and the door...there aren`t any windows to speak of.Some stats....took me about 3 months on and off to do this,there are 37 mat files in the scene,and the poly-count is around 2,800,000.I literally modelled everything...except the despona in the corner.

Bredro1

Old 04 April 2004   #5
Very nice work!
Maybe you should considere removing the chairs ? I think they make it look a little less huge. And when I was there a few years ago they weren't there anyway...

Maybe we could get a closeup of the pilars ? They look really great.

Old 04 April 2004   #6
Really nice stuff here... I too have been to the real place and you captured it quite well

Old 01 January 2006   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread