Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Reda J. Al-Yousef

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2004
It is going very nicely!
Well I agree with DaVee about make him more aggressive, it kind of fit to him!

03 March 2004
Its very very sweety!!! i wanna kiss it! it is pity if it will be agressive but maby it must be
wish you luck!!!

03 March 2004
LOL am not exactly sure if splotch was supposed to create a cute lil pet that is sweet and amimates for kissing...
But, yes, its sorta sweet...

03 March 2004
centavrus you can kiss me insted and i will bass it on immediatly to the creature cuz he is busy now am working on hem
... do u agree angel ??

heheh

[my M&S thread] [my alienware entry] [my Machineflesh entry ] [dahoom family (__)]

03 March 2004
Concept Sketch: update

updates

[my M&S thread] [my alienware entry] [my Machineflesh entry ] [dahoom family (__)]

03 March 2004
haha!! funny thread... good comeback splotch. I thought you were banned for life there for a second

Anyway, I like your concept, its got a lot of promise. The idea is much more original than a displacer beast anyway... I mean a leopard with tentacles... seriously....

Is he supposed to be fleshless? That would be really cool if he was. And I think he would look cool with those back spikes more emphasises... big razor blades or something...

Keep it up

03 March 2004
keep going

nice colors, just rock on and show your best.

03 March 2004
nice work, what about a back finger on the front feet, at the ankle?

keep rocking man

03 March 2004
Hey splotch, way better that the first one (hehe) - I mean it!
I think someone already asked - is it going to be skin-less?
That would be cool.

03 March 2004
hey friends,

Ionized, me too I also thought that for sec. thanx I appreciate your kind words ser, your comments are really good and take my mind to add some ideas ..thanx friend keep coming .
Designer 2 thanx again
Rattelsnake, hey how did you notice that man you are really fantastic, thanx. I will change it position to the inner side ,,
Empy I cant say yes in some how, many thing will take place in modeling and texturing … thanx empy ,,

Last edited by splotch : 03 March 2004 at 12:43 PM.

03 March 2004
Nice drawings,
good luck to you!

03 March 2004
hey friends

in modeling process there will be an action and reactions for the character so will model them then I will make as you guys said more aggressive and so just there will be some other sketches for another character

03 March 2004
so where are those models?!!!!

(I like this one much more than the first one!)

03 March 2004
Talking

I will
Quote: centavrus you can kiss me insted and i will bass it on immediatly to the creature cuz he is busy now am working on hem
Well, good tactic. Great idea, lol: I will trow over my mainobject, go for a pink sweet terminator wabbit that all gurls here wanna kiss and tell them to kiss mee too instead.
Just kidding. You're Doin good, Spotchy, Show meshes, bring the Pet to life!!!

03 March 2004
Wabbit agrees with the snake about the front feet/paws/thingies... A backwards claw or something, or even... um... spurs? I'll explain: If you look at the front feet of a dog for instance, you'll notice an additional toe-and-claw quite a bit up on the leg (get some refs to see what I mean) - it somehow adds a lot of character.

Keep grinding!

xenomata

Be indiscreet - do it continuously.

share thread