Rescue, Chrismayernik (2D), (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2004   #1
Talking Rescue, Chrismayernik (2D), (2D)

Title: Rescue, Chrismayernik (2D)
Name:
Software:

Buy a print 30 x 20 inch print here
http://www.deviantart.com/print/25314/

(VIEW WITH ALL LIGHTS OFF TO SEE DETAIL)
wow... I feel like a huge burden has been taken off my back. I remember back 4 months ago when I started this artwork. I got half way into it then my tablet broke. I got my new tablet recently and now I have finished it. wow it feels great! 44 hours of work!!! And to think I was trying to get it done in 20. This was a great experience and I have learned so much from creating this artwork. It's my new favorite and I hope you like it too.

Last edited by ChrisMayernik : 02 February 2004 at 05:04 PM.

Old 02 February 2004   #2
tip top!!!

Welcome to the forum. I don't know how the 4 people who saw this before me didn't say anything.
This is well done... I look forward to seeing more of your work. Just one crit though. Everything is so well done... then it seems you duplicated the upper most ship. Just change the the jet stream curve or something.

RippleMDK

Old 02 February 2004   #3
I love good sci-fi space art and this is really nice! My only real criticism is that there's so much going on that there's no one thing to focus on.

Old 02 February 2004   #4
Hey that's great.
It's true that there is no real point to rest on but well somehow the starting spaceship is somehow such a point. i think thats ok. I don't want to rest on this picture anyways i wan't to see all the little things going on in there

Cool can't wait to see more

Me at deviantArt: klick here

Old 02 February 2004   #5
Thumbs down

Very Very nice chaotic,making it very hard to focus..becourse there alot of chaos....But i think That that's what make's it very intresting to look over and over again to figure out what's in side the Artist mind...your very promising no doubt

Old 02 February 2004   #6
*dies*

SO AWESOME DUDE. the detail and colors are breathtaking.... FRONTPAGE!!!!!!!!!

Old 02 February 2004   #7
why focus on anything but the smoke and the enginejets?
they're awesome!

Old 02 February 2004   #8
Told ya you'd get quite a bit of replies if you posted here . I'm glad you took my advice, because you'll pick up a lot of fans and hopefully some crits and tips from the real pros and masters out there.

I'm lucky if I get like 1 reply... then again you're also a million times better than me, and you're still 18 like I am

Old 02 February 2004   #9
very cool, love the feel of the whole piece, I just would like to see the soldier the ship is rescuing, besides that awesome keep up the good work.

Old 02 February 2004   #10
Really beautiful! I like your lights and details a lot!

Old 02 February 2004   #11
soldier

Thanks for commenting ya'll. The wounded soldier is in the bottom right. The whole artworks like a "wheres waldo" book. haha. I tried my best to make it all cool, but I know its not perfect. I am still learning a lot each day. Bye!

Old 02 February 2004   #12
yep - choice gallery material to me...

Old 02 February 2004   #13
Really, really cool

Was this piece created for anything in particular? I'm just asking, because it seems like an odd shaped canvas to start out with...it's really effective though!
Great work

Last edited by wildsheepchase : 02 February 2004 at 06:24 AM.

Old 02 February 2004   #14
This artwork was created for practice and for a print to put in my room. Glad ya like it.

Old 02 February 2004   #15
mmm, spaceships. Very nice indeed.

Thread Closed share thread