Red Riding Hood Modern House, Sérgio Merêces (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06 June 2014   #1
Red Riding Hood Modern House, Sérgio Merêces (3D)



Title: Red Riding Hood Modern House
Name: Sérgio Merêces
Country: Portugal
Software: 3d studio max vray forest pack
Submitted: 26th June 2014

Personal 3D Render
 
Old 06 June 2014   #2
great work Sérgio! my only note goes to the background, as it's snowy, which is not reflected in the actual foreground scene.

Other than that all great, i especially like the trees, good job.

Best,
R./°
__________________
Training For Smarter 3D Visualization

Supercharge Your CG Career with Smarter CG techniques.
 
Old 06 June 2014   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldframe
great work Sérgio! my only note goes to the background, as it's snowy, which is not reflected in the actual foreground scene.

Other than that all great, i especially like the trees, good job.

Best,
R./°


Thank you Coldframe,

For this scene my references was images like this one: http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images...n-the-S-001.jpg

with mountains in the background with snow and the foreground the arrival of spring.
 
Old 07 July 2014   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by smereces
Thank you Coldframe,

For this scene my references was images like this one


Perfect!
Again Great job Sérgio,
Best,
R./°
__________________
Training For Smarter 3D Visualization

Supercharge Your CG Career with Smarter CG techniques.
 
Old 07 July 2014   #5
Very cool work!
The background picture shows the mountains of the valley I'm living in (only reversed). I recognized them immediately of course...
__________________
http://www.selwy.com
 
Old 07 July 2014   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by selwy
Very cool work!
The background picture shows the mountains of the valley I'm living in (only reversed). I recognized them immediately of course...


Thank you selwy! and you are a luck man! to live in such beautiful place like that, that is a place where I dream to have a house
 
Old 07 July 2014   #7
Looks great! Did you make this a while back? I remember seeing a "Making Of" on Ronen's site or something similar.
 
Old 07 July 2014   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by slice56
Looks great! Did you make this a while back? I remember seeing a "Making Of" on Ronen's site or something similar.


I make last year and I did a making off for the CGArchitect website. thanks
 
Old 07 July 2014   #9
Awesome, the lighting looks pretty spot on and you make the environment look pretty serene, will be a great place to live in and relax!
 
Old 07 July 2014   #10
Congratulations on winning a CGChoice award for this piece

Thanks for uploading this beautiful piece! You've won a CGChoice Award, and a years' free CGSConnect Membership.
 
Old 07 July 2014   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buscat
Thanks for uploading this beautiful piece! You've won a CGChoice Award, and a years' free CGSConnect Membership.



Hi Buscat,

Thank you so much for the award and the CGSConnect!

Best Regards
 
Old 08 August 2014   #12
fantastic work

Wow amazing work, nice composition. I also really like your background color palette, contrasts nicely with her famous red red coat.
__________________
www.oadan.co.uk
 
Old 12 December 2014   #13
great work
 
Old 01 January 2015   #14
wow

very nice work
 
reply share thread



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
CGSociety
Society of Digital Artists
www.cgsociety.org

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump
Miscellaneous

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.