Demo Reel

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2004   #1
Demo Reel

Think I'm about finished with my demo reel and I'd like to hear comments from the board before I start mailing it away.
Both versions are Quicktime Mpeg4, so you'll need at least Quicktime6. Smaller one doesn't have audio, bigger one does.

>>360x243 11.7MB<<

>>720x486 25MB<<

Old 01 January 2004   #2
I downloaded the larger file with the audio. I liked the models a lot. The Wilden Pump was nice. I just think you should show it in its transparent blue state a little longer. Also with the monitor on a stand, it would be nice to see it up close a little longer as well.
The camera motion on the train could be a little smoother. As the train tracks are in the center there is a slight pause in the camera motion and then it moves again. Then as the train pulls away the camera comes to a halt. It would be nicer looking if instead the camera came to a smoother halt or it kept moving as the shot faded out. On a final note, I know the audio isn't what is important but there was noticeable popping during playback. In all I think you are headed towards a nice demo reel. Best of luck with it!

Old 01 January 2006   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread