3D Buzz Announces the Release of the Largest Collection of 3D Training Videos Ever!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2004
3D Buzz Announces the Release of the Largest Collection of 3D Training Videos Ever!

Thought this would be of interest to a great deal of you, especially the College peeps out there. Thanks for the heads up Buzz.

==============================================
PRESS RELEASE

3D Buzz announced today that it will be releasing a 2-DVD set titled The Best of 3D Buzz, Volumes One and Two. The two discs combined contain over 250 separate VTM lessons, for a total of over 110 hours of 3D training content over a wide variety of 3D applications! Best of all, the DVDs contain exclusive 3D Buzz Member Sponsor content which has never before been released freely to the public! This includes the Houdini Special Effects videos, as well as the highly acclaimed Maya Technical Directing Online Course videos!

Each DVD will sell for $49.95 (plus S&H), but if you preorder the Bundle of both volumes, you will receive not only the DVD set, but also both of 3D Buzz’s Maya Rigging and Skinning videos on CD, their SIGGRAPH 2002 and 2003 Special Edition VTMs, and even a free 3D Buzz T-Shirt!

This is an incredible offer, encompassing a monumental effort for 3D Buzz. Preorders are already being taken at www.3dbuzz.com and the DVDs are scheduled for release on February 1, 2004!

For additional information along with the complete content list, check here:

http://sv1.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showt...?threadid=54581

==============================================

salud

01 January 2004
cool..i also think i heard (dont quote me on this) that he was going to be releaseing some new VTM's (the free download ones that is) on maya and other apps pretty soon..but then it might not be true. though knowing buzz i'm sure he has some cool stuff planned for us

way to go BUZZ

01 January 2004
sweet

thanks for the plug Tito

its incredible the amount of training on each dvd

and yeas, there are many new vtm's in the pipeline...hold tight!

go buy!
monsieurblack

www.3DBuzz.com
Super Duper Moderator™ | Law Enforcer | SuperHero | Spam Filter

01 January 2004
its amazing how much information is being included here. i cant believe the pricetag. thanks!

im assuming the preorder offer ends feb 1?

-jason

01 January 2004
oh and folks...dont forget so that 3D buzz can stay free and keep giveing us the VTM's we love please spread the love....uh..or is that spread the word hmmm

see i'm doing my part arnt i good he he he

01 January 2004
Quote: Originally posted by shmurgle
its amazing how much information is being included here. i cant believe the pricetag. thanks!

im assuming the preorder offer ends feb 1?

-jason

he he

i know...the price is almost unbelieveable eh!?! [thats if you didn't know BuZZ ] everyone should own them...

re: preorder offer. yeah, you can safely assume that with february 1st being when delivery commences that then is when the preorder deal will come to an end...so go buy while they're hot! lol

thanks guys
monsieurblack

www.3DBuzz.com

01 January 2004
I wanted to get it but there is so much info. in there that I am scared to order it.
The *to do list" will get even more LONG :-(

01 January 2004
lol

yeah, i hear ya...

but if you don't order now you'll miss out on those extra goodies

people usually say theres not enough 3d video training out there...this is the first time i've heard theres too much! he he

i'm sure you'll cope though dude. you can never have too much reference material

burn
monsieurblack

www.3DBuzz.com

01 January 2004
this is such an awesome deal!! You have to buy this!!!!

thx buzz!!

DerKyro

01 January 2004
Thats it I have too much reference material and not enough time to refrence it

I will get it. Although there is lot of stuff in there on softwares that I don't use. Argh well.....

01 January 2004
That is an Insane amount of videos for the price.
Great Job Buzz.

01 January 2004
Quote: Originally posted by PixelVampire
Thats it I have too much reference material and not enough time to refrence it

I will get it. Although there is lot of stuff in there on softwares that I don't use. Argh well.....

you'll get through it all matey

yeah, the dvd's do contain various training video's covering many popular 3d packages...but as always you can apply what you've learnt in one package to your software of choice. its often a great cause of inspiration, y'know..."oh wow...you can do that in app 'A'?!?...hhhmmm, i wonder if i could do that in app 'B' that i use???"

hiya 3djoe, i agree...scared to actually work out how much it would be costing per video! theres that much stuff.

sweet
monsieurblack

www.3DBuzz.com

01 January 2004
great!

Hey lildragon there is a little bug in your 3D BUZZ advice, precisely in the hyperlink of www.3dbuzz.com. A comma after the address.

bye

01 January 2004
Buzz and his crew have done amazing work and now they are bringing this out.....UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Thanks to Buzz I have gotten stuck into the whole 3D world and I am loving it...too bad I am not very good yet .

Anyway...well done Buzz and crew....we love ya!

01 January 2004
3D buzz's videos are the best videos ive seen for any application. GO BUZZ

Thread Closed share thread