barbarian minotaur, brahim azizi (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2013   #1
barbarian minotaur, brahim azizi (3D)

Title: barbarian minotaur
Name: brahim azizi
Submitted: 2nd December 2013

hi guys,
this is a my new artwork, barbarian kind of creature .. been working on it for more than a month in my free time,, i had fun workin on it and i've also learned a lot .the work all done in Zbrush (sculpting,modeling,texturing,hair,lighting) and the compositing inside photoshop :)
i hope you guys like it and enjoy it :)

http://brahimazizi.tumblr.com/

Old 12 December 2013   #2
it's a very interesting character, good job

Old 12 December 2013   #3
thanx a lot )

Old 12 December 2013   #4

great work
great pose

Old 12 December 2013   #5
That's some badass warrior, shared it here too:
https://www.facebook.com/visualization

NVus Designs - Inspiration for 3D Visualization and Architecture!

3D Visualization & Art
Interior & 3D Facebook

Old 12 December 2013   #6
I like it! Very reach detailed character! I like textures and character's design!

Old 12 December 2013   #7
Very well done sculpting. Congrats.

Old 12 December 2013   #8
thank u all my friends, glad you like it

Old 12 December 2013   #9
great

Old 12 December 2013   #10
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Old 06 June 2014   #11
people's more ratio more times. absolutely Treacy development brand) Third,

Cheap is there a Louis Vuitton outlet So who gets the place for those in demand? Your son, because you got his name down first - and, dare I say it, because you're Irish? - or young Piotr down the road who arrived only last year with his parents from Poland?. He nonetheless endangering you. Hermes Lindy bags are created with the best high quality leather, which includes also this kind of supplies as crocodile, ostrich, calf and lizard. Cheap Louis Vuitton trouville "He sat toward the back. Men and the wonderful wish one's almost all as truly want to entirely or have compensation on a tight budget. In truth of the matter, it's not. Cheap Louis Vuitton belt Many individuals like to use their inflatable kayak for angling or hunting. I don sweat as much when she talks.. Which is sent, so she wouldn ask very specific. cheap COMME Des FUCKDOWN Beanies snapbacks hats It is only normal that some of the people will feel a little bit hesitant on the various products offered within the Louis Vuitton store due to the prejudice which states that affordable items have low quality. Toned your feet can be the outcome of any kind of problems or perhaps can be ancestral. If money is the fact short span of time,your family could do nothing more than repaint the cabinets a multi functional different colour and replace going to be the handles. Michael Kors python tote She took it straight to the gardai.. Argon doit circulation intrieur du tube laissez tout l'air hors du tube, que l'argon est plus dense que l'air. On one hand, they decorate feet perfectly, on the other hand, the whole collocation looks elegantly and delicately. Dirty Ghetto Kids snapback hats wholesale El matador estudia cual cuerno el toro asalto, cuando el toro asalto durante new york m recto i curvo f ree p suppos que el toro tiene algunas problemas scam landscape. This also indicates that the land bank should be adjusted. As for what I have done. Cheap Louis Vuitton car You probably know this, plants get pollens that is aversive to most men and women. Many boys get a girlfriend despatched a current usually do not understand what time, choose roses that do not thoughts, too old-fashioned, and pick the expensive rings, necklaces and experienced it had been as well tacky. Jennifer Ashton in a CBS News interview: "When you look at . Cheap pink oakleys The bag loses shape very easily when you hold it, which means it doesn't have a flat bottom with rounded sides when carried. Even in cold weather in UK, people will just top them off with sweatshirts.. Established by a few self-sufficient correspondents and designed by Diane Toledo, LV City Guide are certain to get directly into each considerable area of this glorious place with 500 cities to search for. Cayler & Sons snapback hats wholesale Celebrities, socialites, and fashionistas all around the world have an insatiable appetite to own one of these illustrious handbags. As a white collar for a number of many years, my biggest feeling is that self esteem is so important to such graduates. Even so, I can't enable but have an interest. cheap fitted hats Obviously we'll talk about it later, "twilight" opens in november. Namibija. Jessica Ennis was there too, toting a Bayswater bag and sporting super-glossy hair. Michael Kors sunglasses But that's not all, she also dons Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane, and for the cover, the star wears a printed Louis Vuitton dress, a white gold necklace with onyx and diamonds from Van Cleef Arpels, and a Harry Winston diamond bracelet.. In her 'Do Something' music video, the songstress is seen in the driver's seat of a hot pink hummer floating through a sea of fake clouds. What on earth is comical about that is certainly, they use the sturdy stress just so you can bear in mind them. Cheap damier Louis Vuitton Celine can be a French luxury house founded in 1945 by Celine Vipiana. Make your particular person think very important simply by reviewing your card for a few a few seconds. The costs of the bags modify accordingly. Cheap men Louis Vuitton wallet So if these luscious bags start at $7,000, what is the most expensive Birkin available hermes birkin ? This is a question that has been asked several times over by the curious fashionista and the precocious socialite alike hermes birkin . You understand what Im saying?There are even Prada messenger bags that you can use for work or higher education, and the designer e-book bags from Prada are generally fashionable and convenient way too. Such beautiful zipper pocket is effective to cart cosmetics or wallet for female. Cheap oakley flak jacket review NOTHING!. Exiger un groupe de choix de chaussures de tennis vintage pour soutenir les tats financiers. Sign in .

Thread Closed share thread