|01 January 2004||#4|
Quote: Originally posted by hussienhussien
daimler doesn't make SL 600's, the highest is SL500...
maybe the highest what you see was a sl500, but there is also sl600
|01 January 2004||#5|
Jordi van der Meer
Join Date: Oct 2003
Yep there's also a SL600, but yours looks not smoothed enough??? The Shader is nice though!
What material and renderer did you use for the Silver color?
|01 January 2004||#10|
Lord of the postsportfolio
3D Production Artist / Automotive Designer
The reflections are fine, it's the surfaces. The surfaces don't line up with each other and are sloppy.
|01 January 2004||#12|
Architect & Graphic Designer
Join Date: Jun 2002
tI'm modeling a SL600 too and i've noticed a few mistakes in yours:
1) the part below the door is an AMG version one but the SL600 doesn't have an AMG version
2) the rear lights are the normal version ones
3) you have double... uhm... how do you call them in english? The pipes the gas comes out from, i hope i've been clear. Only AMG's have those kind of pipes.
4) the wheels are different from the SL600's
5) the chassis isn't precise
6) the headlights arent' fully modeled
7) the seats have a reflecting material applied
The paint shader is quite good i have to say
www.albertoblasi.com | architect & graphic designer
|01 January 2004||#13|
Join Date: Sep 2003
1)The SL 600 have a AMG version it is a V12 ,the serie model is a V8.but i didn't have other reference than that.
2)the V12 version let the series rear light
3)The V12 have double "Pipe gas"
4)for the wheels
5)I'm not a pro (i started to modeling last years)
6)i had modeling the headlight but you can see it with the view
7)this is a material available on Frenchcinema4D.com
this not a pro works ,i'm trying to do as better yours