|05 May 2013|
Small team looking for new talented members
Hello, we are looking for new members to help us make our game. In particular we are looking for:
- 3D artists
- character, vehicles, machines, guns and combat gear
- 2D artists
- texture artist (PRIORITY) - producing textures and unwrapping models
- Concept artists
- deliver mature and well polished concepts for characters, guns and combat gear, vehicles, machines and environmental props (you can choose your field if you're specialized in only one type of concept arts)
We are working on story driven FPS game which is taking place in near future. To some point we are open to suggestions and new ideas, so you have plenty of artistic freedom.
You will receive test task(s) that will prove you're man of actions, not words. This project is unpaid, so far we don't have much funds but we are decided to put commitment into it and will continue this long journey. All of the roles require highly motivated spirits that are willing to put lot of effort in this project and also good communication skills are essential.
WARNING to all impatient people - this project is ambitious and we are not making any quality shortcuts! If you are going to bail soon - don't waste our time
You will be asked to sign an NDA and copyright agreement after completing test task(s) and before entering our team (over 18's only).
Teaser video #1: YouTube link
Target systems: PC/Windows
Gameplay type: story driven single player FPS
Who are we:
We are team of people who shares the same passion. Some of us are already working in gaming industry and developing this project on spare time. Some of us are working in other game non-related fields. Some of us are still learning and finding their way to surface. What we all have in common is desire to put our hearts into this project and mark our presence in gaming industry.
What we use:
- own inhouse engine and level editor- shared dropbox account
- private forum
- library of existing assets (constantly growing)
- project management platform
- Skype for weekly meetings
- documentation including GDD, scenario script, TDD, tutorials
Current team members:
- 1 x project coordinator, programmer, from time to time 2d/3d artist, game designer, writer, webmaster
- 3 x programmer
- 6 x concept artist
- 1 x lead 3d artist/modeler
- 6 x 3d artist/modeler
- 2 x sound designer/musician
What you gain:
- you can use your works on portfolio (assets not breaching NDA, ie plot unrelated)
- be part of fun and original project (your name will me mentioned in credits)
- possible future compensation when project gets successful (we have in mind several funding scenarios)[/INDENT]
Thanks for looking.
Email: email@example.com (general inquiries)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for concept artists)
Email: email@example.com (for 3d artists)
Last edited by flippedbox : 07 July 2013 at 09:28 PM.
|06 June 2013|
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|