Fattoh AKA 'Big Shot' (Character)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2013
Fattoh AKA 'Big Shot' (Character)

So This is a new character I'm working on, It's based on a friend of mine, the head had visited Mudbox once or twice, but I haven't put the finer details yet, it's gonna be a full character, so next I'm gonna move to the body, witch gonna be a lot of work , but I'm having a great time , I know I don't compare to most of the pro guys here, but I will try my best , c&c are most welcomed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07b.jpg (27.7 KB, 178 views)

04 April 2013
looks like a good start but I think you could use a lot more at and mass around the neck based on the size of the jaw and cheeks, right now it looks more like a dude with a swollen face then a thick dude. Once you start working on the body I think you might see what im talking about. Other wise I like the face and the placement / proportions of the features, though you may want to move the ears forward an inch and a half.

cheers man, looking forward to seeing more of this WIP

04 April 2013
Thanks LeeSalo, good points, yeah, he is a thick dude, so I see what you're saying, and for the ear, yead, I guess I can move it a bit, thanks again, will post the progress soon.........

Visit Facebook page.

05 May 2013
Couldn't work lately because of some technical difficulties, but here is where I'm now, there's something wrong with neck, but I'm fixing it, c&c are most welcomed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09.jpg (41.4 KB, 88 views)

Visit Facebook page.

06 June 2013
More Body

So this is taking a lot of time, I know , but this the next step, the body and back, I'm trying to show some muscles and at the same time keep the big mass, to give the feeling that he is BIG and Strong, Hope you like it.

Visit Facebook page.

07 July 2013
did a little more work, thought I share it with you guys, it's taking too long cause I'm not having a lot of free time lately, hope you like it, C&C are most welcomed.

Visit Facebook page.

07 July 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread