Great game trailer - BattleBlock Theatre

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2013   #1
Great game trailer - BattleBlock Theatre

I can barely even figure out what the game's going to be about, but I know I want it. More game trailers should be like this! I was a big fan of Castle Crashers, so I've got pretty high hopes for this.

http://youtu.be/mggAckod0k0

Old 03 March 2013   #2
That was rubbish.. Where are the Splosions!!!

MY HMC

Old 03 March 2013   #3
That is excellent!

Old 03 March 2013   #4
That was hilarious!

Old 03 March 2013   #5
Stamper's voice over made this the best trailer of the year. He's one of those super talented artists that uses his talent for... pure evil. : D The Behemoth usually makes some pretty neat stuff so I'm looking forward to this.

Old 03 March 2013   #6
I came here for CG News....

Old 03 March 2013   #7
Originally Posted by John Keates: I came here for CG News....

Game trailers are news for our industry. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread, let alone waste that precious time of yours replying.

Old 03 March 2013   #8
Originally Posted by tehFoist: Stamper's voice over made this the best trailer of the year. He's one of those super talented artists that uses his talent for... pure evil. : D The Behemoth usually makes some pretty neat stuff so I'm looking forward to this.

Yeah the voice over is just fantastic, and suits the zany visuals perfectly. I really like The Behemoth's style, it's quirky and unique.

Old 03 March 2013   #9
Originally Posted by leigh: Game trailers are news for our industry. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread, let alone waste that precious time of yours replying.

Some game trailors are news for the CG industry so I assumed this was. But it isn't.

Old 03 March 2013   #10
Oh, so everyone should only post news that you like? Stop trolling. If you don't like it, go read another thread instead of derailing this one with your whining.

Amazing that amidst all the doom and gloom threads, I post a super fun trailer for a cool game that's coming out, and someone has to come and get pissy about it. Just go away if you're not going to contribute anything constructive.

Old 03 March 2013   #11
Cool trailer, i was expecting to see this trailer instead since it came out yesterday.

Love these styles of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTik6sYT_BE

Old 03 March 2013   #12
Originally Posted by Phrenzy84: Cool trailer, i was expecting to see this trailer instead since it came out yesterday.

Love these styles of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTik6sYT_BE

Oh wow, that's a gorgeous trailer. I really liked Bastion too. I'm a big fan of these XBL Arcade games - it's amazing what developers can push into them; the last few years have seen some truly excellent titles like Braid, Bastion, Limbo, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Trine 2, Castle Crashers, Trials HD, etc. And considering they're generally pretty cheap, they're great value for money too.

Old 03 March 2013   #13
That video definitely got my curiosity up, and the voice really made it.

Old 03 March 2013   #14
Originally Posted by Phrenzy84: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTik6sYT_BE

Wow this is freakin aweasome, I LOVE this style. It looks like Alphonse Mucha meets samurai jack.

Old 03 March 2013   #15
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread