|03 March 2013||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2995 NTL "The Ice Storm"
"The Ice Storm"
You have NTL for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03 March 2013||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2008
This is great Daniel!
I was hoping you'd finally show up with another one of your stunning sketches good to see you back
I made a different approach, well... who, as a child, did not dream about candies falling from sky? some kind of Stromy with a chance of ice cream
PS. I did not noticed NTL limitations, and now it seems to me that my sketch lacks quality
|03 March 2013||#5|
Lord of the posts
I had again no idea what to paint.. and then I looked out of the window... not ice storm but snow storm.
Not the weather to go out today.. :P
and ofcourse it ended before I finished the painting and now sun is shining!
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|03 March 2013||#11|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Really I got to say thanks for the hint Stylegraphics had me thinking of all kinds of ideas for this guy. I think im done with it now. How does he look? He can finally see and we can see him now through his hat with cold breath to add to it?
Last edited by MattU : 03 March 2013 at 12:44 AM.
|Thread Closed share thread|