|02 February 2013||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2992 34 mn "The Lone Wolf"
"The Lone Wolf"
You have 34 mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|02 February 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2008
I remember that exactly the same subject was already two years ago. I had a lot of fun then and as usuall repeatedly exceeded the limit. But also I learned a lot. This time I did just in time, exactly 34 mins. So here it is - my Lone Wolf 2.0
|03 March 2013||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|