|02 February 2013|
Oxivisuals is seeking archviz-talent for new Poland branch
Oxivisuals is a Norwegian based visualization company producing imagery for the real-estate industry in Norway. As we are expanding our company we are seeking creative and talented people in Poland, with experience in the field of architectural visualization.
Oxivisuals' goal is to build a team in Poland to closely work together with our team in Norway.
The contract will be a full-time freelance contract with prospects of a permanent position as part of Oxivisuals' staff in Poland.
Requirements / Specific Skills:
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Good communicational skills
- Good understanding of how to interpret 2d architectural drawings and converting them into efficient 3d models
- Genuine interest in interior design as well as architectural design
- Intermediate / expert knowledge of modeling, rendering and animation with 3ds Max
- Intermediate / expert knowledge of lighting and rendering with VRay
- Intermediate / expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in integrating CGI into photo-plates
- An ability to solve problems creatively
- Highly organised
- An ability to work on tight deadlines without compromising quality of finished output
- Work independently and as part of a team
Job title: 3D architectural artist Poland
Job type: Freelance full-time.
Salary and Interests: Payment package in relation to talent and experience
Our mission statement reads: "Everything we do should be fueled by joy, the desire to create and the eagerness to impress". Should you feel that this fits well with you, and that you would like to be part of a great team of creative people please send a resume with relevant information. Also, include a series of 5-10 selected portfolio images (preferably web links) that shows your best interior and exterior renderings. Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|02 February 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|