Rendered Tga files, but messed up the file extensions

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Display Modes
  01 January 2013
Rendered Tga files, but messed up the file extensions

I need this animation complete by tomorrow, and I messed up, please help!!

I just rendered 400 frames of an animation from Maya. However I made it so the sequence number of the file is like so "file.1", meaning the file extension is "1" and wont open at all. This applies to all the files, up to the very last one "file.400" The files are still there because if I change it to "tga", then it displays fine.

The problem is I will have to go through all the frames renaming them, is there a way I can mass rename everything, but keep the sequence numbers? Does anyone know any tricks or anything to help, surely this must have happened to people before, it was so easily done.

Thanks guys
  01 January 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.