|01-15-2013, 06:11 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2957 35 mn "The Last Day"
"The Last Day"
You have 35mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|01-16-2013, 08:31 PM||#3|
Lord of the posts
Surrealix, I really like your sketch. I had very similar idea hehe, maybe because I am also doing my thesis (bachelor) which is also almost finished. I tried to sketch quick this time.. but it still took me alot of time.
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|01-24-2013, 06:27 PM||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|