Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  
Old 01-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #1
Andy Stewart
Graphic Artist/Designer (Aspiring)
Serafeim Graphic Art & Design
Indianapolis, USA
2 Graphic Design Works

I like to make backgrounds and logo's. My logo ideas are hard to come up with, but when i do I am happy with them. I would like some critiques on these overlays I made.

Starcaft 2 Overlay

This is for the Professional German Starcraft II Team Sgeht Gaming. All the white space contains vital in-game information. The black box on the gear/robotic arm will contain the players webcam. The Black box above "Player Name Here" will contain scrolling/animated sponsor logo's. I was going for a grungy/metallic feel for this image. I think the texture and overlay colors that were chosen for this image grasped the feel i wanted. I would like your opinions on this to see what you all think and see if there is lighting/shading issues, or anything major wrong with it.
HD/Fullsized Link Background

This is a Background for a streamer. With the "Sgeht" ovelay i used a "clip" on style metallic box, and I wanted to go with the same feel here. He did not have any other information to add to this. I am thinking I should have put something on the bottom right to balance it out, but once he gets his streaming window on it I am hoping it balances out nice. Again just looking for opinions/what i should have done better!
HD/Fullsize link

Thanks for looking!
Old 01-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #2
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread