Still : Panzersnack PA105 :)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2003   #1
Still : Panzersnack PA105 :)

One more home-made battle machine .
Made after a very good meal..

Old 12 December 2003   #2
Hi, This is a Very nice Model, the texturing on the cookies is very good, but you should work on the texture of the nuts and the spoon, they seem a bit out of place.

Great work either way.

Zmei

Old 12 December 2003   #3
Nai nakraia da vidia edin bulgarin da postva v toia forum. Interesna ideia i dobro izpulnenie. Edinstvenata mi kritika e da dobavish malko bump na lujicata i da napuhash nai-gorvnia oreh navutre zashtoto ne stoi estesveno.

Old 12 December 2003   #4
That's darn hysterical! I think a little more vibrant lighting and some translucency to the crackers will "Pop out" the scene. It's kinda grey, but then again, that might be intentional.
Also to reaaaaaallly push the fact that these are crackers and it's fragile possibly put some crumbs on the floor.
Above all your work is clever...and that's ten times more important than my suggestions.

Old 12 December 2003   #5
just wait till he posts the rest of his food army

vlad74: www.graphilla.com ako ne ti e izvestno veche

Old 12 December 2003   #6
Hahahaha that is REALLY funny!!!

Your idea is just so bizarre, but so comic - I can't help but wonder what it would actually be able to attack? Some soft fruit perhaps?

I think the crackers are a little thick (well in this country that type of cracker is much thinner), and your lighting is a bit bland, but your concept and model are just so funny that I am putting this one on the front page - I'm sure other people will have a good laugh too

Very amusing piece

Old 12 December 2003   #7
Wow nice idea

Old 12 December 2003   #8
HEHE

Thats cool. It only needs some little mice maning it to make it seem practical. Have a cookie kitchen war....mice vs rats.....or cockroaches. that would be cool. Epic even

Old 12 December 2003   #9
Now this really makes me green with envy. Not only is it good modeling and texturing but also a brilliant idea!

Very good!

/Anders

Old 12 December 2003   #10
That's one of the most innovative 3d models I've ever seen, hehe.

Really great, I imagine a little war scene - Cookie Battles. Reminds me of Shrek.

Old 12 December 2003   #11
thanks for the link Fritz3D. Leigh you rock.

Old 12 December 2003   #12
Very cute idea!

I like the cookies on the upper sides best. The ones that represent the wheels, though, seem a little bit.. dark/gray.

Oh... and "Blitzkrieg" is spelled with an IE ...

Old 12 December 2003   #13
Re: HEHE

Quote: Originally posted by UberModeler
Thats cool. It only needs some little mice maning it to make it seem practical. Have a cookie kitchen war....mice vs rats.....or cockroaches. that would be cool. Epic even

Now that would really make it into something. Could be a great little animation.

"I see" Said the blind man to the deaf girl, sitting at the corner of the round table.

Old 12 December 2003   #14
Man that's hilarious, I'd love to see an animation where some cookies and candies are attacking some "healthy" food!!

Keep it up!!

Old 12 December 2003   #15
So delicious work, i love this kind of idea. How about to create more series like this, maybe you can do a movie with these things, LOL

Well done.

share thread